Saturday, July 11, 2009

So, what am I doing today?







pretty much nothing!
Will had to take off today to stay with the Zip. He is his mothers cat and can't be left alone and because of screwed up family dynamics Granny is having to stay with another set of cats because the sister was feeling a bit left out or some nonsense. His folks are headed out for a much needed rest and vacation to Alaska. Wish I could have fit in their suitcases!
Emily is still at Amber's for another night. Guess she plans on coming home tomorrow when they come for a visit. I am used to her not being here most of the time and figure that she will most likely stay one maybe two nights then head to Grandma's house! She is an equal opportunity visiter!
Tori and Andrew are off to a friends house playing some card game I don't understand. It's called Magic and I guess it is like D&D. Have no idea. Andrew is counting down the days until he leaves for Boot Camp which will be hard for all of us because he is such a great kid. He is always willing to help out and does more around here than the girls do. I tried to trade him but he wouldn't go for it.
Me, I am home alone (if you count 5 cats, 1 dog and 2 puppies alone) and I am pretty much bored. I like being alone during the day when I know that there will be noise at night, but when everyone is gone and it is quiet I really don't care for it. I have plenty to keep me busy and really wouldn't have any trouble at all coming up with something to do if I just felt the teeniest inkling of energy. I would really just rather crawl into bed to sleep off this headache but it is only 7 pm and no way near dark enough. Guess that means I have to do another load of laundry before bed!
Did you see the new stuff on the blog? I was checking out some of the other blogs I read and came across a new freebie blog site and just had to give it a change. I have been wanting to but seem to have some sort of errors whenever I have tried in the past. These are done a bit differently and worked great. Love it!

No comments: